Purple Timor Bamboo is a type of bamboo that is native to the Philippines and Indonesia. It is a fast-growing, evergreen, and clumping bamboo that can grow up to 20 feet tall.
The Purple Timor Bamboo is a hardy plant that can be grown in a variety of climates. It is also an excellent choice for those who are looking to grow bamboo indoors.
- Soak seeds in water for 24 hours.
- Place seeds on moist paper towels or newspaper and left to sit for another 24 hours.
- Place the seeds into a pot with soil and cover them with about 1/4 inch of soil.
- Soil should be watered until it becomes moist but not soaked.
- Place the pot in a warm area with indirect sunlight and water regularly until the seedlings begin to sprout.