White Lobelia is a perennial plant that can be grown in zones 3-8. It is a great plant for attracting pollinators to your garden.
- Soak seeds in water for 24 hours before planting them.
- Fill a container with moist soil or potting mix.
- Place the seeds on top of the soil or potting mix and cover them with more soil or potting mix.
- Seeds should be planted 1/2 inch deep and 1 inch apart
- Water pot regularly and fertilize every few weeks with a liquid fertilizer.
- Keep the container in a warm place until they germinate.