Phyllostachys Bambusa is a type of bamboo that is native to China. It is also known as the Giant Timber Bamboo. This type of bamboo can grow up to 20 meters in height and has a diameter of about 1 meter. It can be found in the provinces of Gansu, Hubei, Shaanxi, Sichuan and Yunnan.
- Soak seeds in water for 24 hours.
- Place seeds on moist paper towels or newspaper and left to sit for another 24 hours.
- Place the seeds into a pot with soil and cover them with about 1/4 inch of soil.
- Soil should be watered until it becomes moist but not soaked.
- Place the pot in a warm area with indirect sunlight and water regularly until the seedlings begin to sprout.