The Hawaiian Grass Mirror Money Plant is a tropical plant that can be grown indoors or outdoors. This plant is native to the Hawaiian Islands and can grow up to six feet tall.
- Fill a pot with soil and make sure it has drainage holes in the bottom.
- Place the seeds on top of the soil and cover them with more soil.
- Water the seeds until they are moist, but not soaking wet.
- Place a plastic bag over the pot and seal it tightly around the edges so that no light can get in.
- Keep checking on your seeds every day to make sure they are moist, but not soaking wet, and that they have enough light.