Plumeria is a flowering plant genus within the Apocynaceae family. The majority of plants are deciduous shrubs or tiny trees. The species are native to Mexico , Central America and the Caribbean in different forms, and are cultivated as cosmopolitan ornamentals in warm regions as far south as Brazil and north as Florida.
How to plant ?
- Fill seeds in warm water for 24 hours
- Fill seeds in cold water for 72 hours.
- Put seeds in wet soil for 1.5cm cover with plastic
- Water every day , the seeds will sprout in 15 days.
Now Please feel free to enjoy our flowers.
- Suitable for open field cultivation
- Ideal for tropical and subtropical areas
- Prefers moist loamy soil