The Passiflora caerulea is a beautiful flower that is native to South America. It has a very distinctive blue color and can be found in many gardens around the world. The Passiflora caerulea is also known as the Blue Passion Flower and it has been used for centuries to make herbal medicines.
- Soak seeds in water for 24 hours
- Place the seeds in a pot with a drainage hole.
- Fill the pot with soil and water it until moist.
- Place the pot in a sunny location.
- Keep the soil moist but not wet.
- Watch for sprouts to appear after about two weeks.