The Organic White Eggplant is a plant that is best suited for areas with high humidity and temperatures. The White eggplant or Sebago is a cultivar of eggplant with pale skin, very thin skin, large fruit size, and good flavor. The fruit is elongated in shape with some irregularity in shape occurring during growth.
The best way to germinate Organic White Eggplant plant seeds is to use a plastic bag.
- Soak the organic White Eggplant seeds in water overnight, or for 8-12 hours.
- Take a plastic sandwich bag and place the soaked Organic White Eggplant seeds inside of it.
- Put a few thin layers of damp paper towel around the soaked seeds
- Close the bag with a rubber band.
- Place the bag inside of a dark place with high humidity level such as a refrigerator or on top of some wet moss or peat moss in order for them to germinate more rapidly.