Bak Choi produces a vibrant green plant habit. It has an attractive hourglass shape and is really easy to grow. It is a good choice for cooking and suits field growing.
For optimum results, water regularly such that soil is not wet but damp. Do not allow young seedlings to dry out.
- Soak seeds in water for 24 hours.
- Place seeds on a plate and cover the plate with a damp paper towel.
- The paper towel should be damp, but not soaking wet. You can also use plastic wrap instead of paper towels.
- Leave the seeds on top of the damp paper towel or plastic wrap for 3-5 days.
- To speed up this process, you can place the plate in a sunny window or under grow lights.