The Black Cherry Tomato is a small, round, and deep-red tomato. It is also called the "Black Plum" or "Black Cherry" tomato. The Black Cherry Tomato is a hybrid of the Red Currant and the Black Krim tomatoes.
The Black Cherry Tomato has a sweet flavor and a rich, juicy texture. It can be eaten raw or cooked in dishes such as stews, sauces, and pasta dishes.
- Prepare the potting soil for the seeds.
- Place a small amount of potting soil in the bottom of a container or tray.
- Place the Black Cherry Tomato Seeds on top of the potting soil and cover them with more potting soil.
- Water the seeds until they are moist but not wet.
- Cover with plastic wrap and place in a warm, dark place for two to three weeks.