Blue Lobelia is a perennial plant that can grow up to 3 feet tall. It has a long, slender stem and lance-shaped leaves. The flowers are blue and tubular in shape.
The seeds of Blue Lobelia are very small and need to be planted in the fall or early spring. They should be planted about 1/2 inch deep in moist soil with plenty of sunlight.
- Soak seeds in water for 24 hours
- Planting them in a pot with fertile potting soil
- The seeds should be placed about an inch deep in the soil
- Water regularly to keep the soil moist.
- Germination will take place within two weeks.