Plum trees are a type of fruit tree that is native to Asia. They are also grown in other parts of the world. Plum trees can grow up to 20 meters tall and produce a large amount of fruit each year.
The plum tree is an evergreen, meaning it will keep its leaves throughout the year. The leaves are oval-shaped and dark green in color.
- Prepare the soil by adding compost, peat moss, and sand.
- Soak seeds in water for 24 hours
- Plant the plum tree seed in a hole that is about 3 inches deep.
- Cover the seed with soil and water it thoroughly.
- Place a plastic bag over the pot to keep it moist until it sprouts.