Sweet Corn is a type of corn that is grown for its sweet, juicy kernels. The kernels are usually eaten raw, or cooked and served as a vegetable. Sweet Corn is also used to make corn syrup, cornstarch, and other products.
- Soak the seeds in water for about 8 hours.
- Put the seeds on a wet paper towel and cover it with another wet paper towel.
- Place the seeds in a sealable plastic bag and seal them.
- Place the bag in a dark, warm place for about 2 weeks.
- Plant the seeds in the soil and keep them moist until they germinate.