The Vinca Flower is a flowering plant that is native to Europe, North Africa, and Western Asia. It has been introduced to other parts of the world as an ornamental plant. The Vinca Flower is also known as the Periwinkle or the Madagascar Periwinkle.
- Fill a pot with soil and water it well.
- Place the seeds in the soil and cover them with about 1/4 inch of soil.
- Place the pot in a sunny spot indoors or outdoors, but not in direct sunlight or heat from an air conditioner or heater.
- Keep the soil moist by watering it every day, but don't let it get soggy or dry out completely between waterings
- Watch for sprouts to appear after about 2-3 weeks