Hibiscus is a genus of flowering plants in the mallow family, Malvaceae. It is quite popular for its showy flowers. These flowers are often used in floral arrangements and as houseplants.
- Soak seeds in water for 24 hours
- Fill the pot with soil and make sure it is moist but not wet.
- Place the Hibiscus seed on top of the soil and cover it with more moist soil.
- Keep the pot in a warm place that gets plenty of sunlight.
- Water the plant regularly to keep the soil moist but not wet.
- After about 4-7 days, you should see some roots coming out of the seedlings.
- Once they have grown enough roots, transplant them into the ground or potting mix