Calabash is a tropical fruit that is native to the Caribbean and Central America. It has a hard exterior with edible, sweet flesh. To get the best benefits of this fruit, it needs to be harvested when it's ripe.
Growing calabash trees requires patience, but yields delicious rewards!
- Soak the seeds in water for 24 hours
- Fill a pot with soil and place the soaked seeds on top
- Cover the pot with plastic wrap to keep it moist
- Place it in a warm, sunny location
- Wait for about 2 weeks for seeds to germinate