African violets are a type of flowering plant that is popular in many homes. They are easy to grow and require very little maintenance.
- Soak seeds in water for 24 hours
- Fill a small pot with soil and water it until it is moist but not soggy.
- Place the seeds on top of the soil and cover them with about 1/8 inch of soil.
- Put the pot in a warm location where it will get at least 6 hours of sunlight per day, such as near a window or on top of a radiator.
- Keep the soil moist but not wet
- Wait approximately 10 days for the seed to germinate