Morning glory seeds are one of the most popular types of flower seeds. They are easy to germinate and grow and can be grown indoors or outdoors.
- Fill a pot with soil and water it thoroughly.
- Place the morning glory seeds on the soil, spacing them about an inch apart.
- Cover the seeds with a thin layer of soil and water again.
- Keep the pot in a warm, sunny spot until you see sprouts coming up through the soil.
- Thin out any plants that are too close together to leave some space for growth.