Hevea Brasiliensis is a tree that is native to Brazil. The tree is also known as the Pará rubber tree or simply rubber tree. It belongs to the family Euphorbiaceae and the genus Hevea.
The tree has been used for centuries in the production of latex and rubber.
- Soak the seeds in water for 24 hours before planting them
- Fill a pot with soil and make sure it has drainage holes at the bottom.
- Place the Hevea brasiliensis seed in the pot and cover it with soil.
- Keep the soil moist but not wet for about two weeks until you see a root coming out of the seed.
- Once you see roots, place your plant in a sunny spot outdoors or indoors near a window that gets plenty of light.
- Water your plant regularly and fertilize it once every two weeks