Milkweed is not just food for bees, but is also the sole host of butterflies from the monarch. These plants are great sources of food for bees but beware of its complex flower structures, because bees can get caught or lose a leg. Many species are resistant to drought and prefer the sun.
Bonus Option Includes:
100 x Milkweed Seeds
20 x Bonus Mystery Seeds (Worth $7)
How to plant ?
- Fill seeds in warm water for 24 hours
- Fill seeds in cold water for 72 hours.
- Put seeds in wet soil for 1.5cm cover with plastic
- Water every day , the seeds will sprout in 15 days.
- Flowering time would take an estimated 24 months.
Now Please feel free to enjoy our flowers.