The hollyhock is a perennial plant that can grow up to 3 feet tall. It is a member of the mallow family and has large, showy flowers. The flowers are usually blue, red, pink, or white with a yellow center.
- Soak seeds in water for 24 hours
- Fill a pot with soil and place it in a sunny spot.
- Place the seeds on top of the soil, about 1 inch deep.
- Cover them with more soil and water them well.
- Keep the soil moist but not wet for 2-3 weeks or until you see some sprouts coming up through the surface of the soil.
- Once they have sprouted, thin out any plants that are too close together so they have room to grow.