Aruncus (Aethusifolius Noble Spirits)- Start Aruncus seeds and enjoy this perennial in part sun for a colorful, fern-like foliage and white flower spikes in late spring season. Similar to Astilbe, Aruncus is great for the shady landscape, and the foliage remains attractive throughout the season.
Commonly known as Dwarf Goat's Beard or Dwarf Korean Goatsbeard, it is a perfect alternative for a partly shaded forest garden or rock garden. How to Grow Goatsbeard: Aruncus seeds do best before sowing with a cold / humid stratification. Self-sown seedlings are possible but for this perennial, transplantation is not a problem.
Bonus Option Includes:
20 x Bonus Mystery Seeds (Worth $7)
- Season: Perennial
- USDA Zones: 3 - 9
- Height: 8 - 12 inches
- Bloom Season: Late spring to early summer
- Bloom Color: White
- Environment: Partial shade
How to plant ?
- Fill seeds in warm water for 24 hours
- Fill seeds in cold water for 72 hours.
- Put seeds in wet soil for 1.5cm cover with plastic
- Water every day , the seeds will sprout in 15 days.
Now Please feel free to enjoy our flowers.