The Japanese Plum is a beautiful flowering tree that can be grown in many different climates. It is a popular ornamental plant and is often used as an indoor bonsai. The Japanese Plum has been around for centuries and is a symbol of the arrival of spring.
- Soak seeds in water for 24 hours
- Fill the pot with soil, leaving about 1 inch of space at the top.
- Place the seeds on top of the soil, about 1 inch apart from each other.
- Cover the seeds with a thin layer of soil, just enough to cover them up.
- Water thoroughly and place in a warm location out of direct sunlight for 2-3 weeks until they sprout.