The Rainbow Eucalyptus is a beautiful tree that can grow up to 100 feet tall. It is native to the tropical rainforests of Australia and Indonesia. The Rainbow Eucalyptus tree has a very unique appearance with its bright green and red bark.
Rainbow Eucalyptus trees are very easy to grow and require little maintenance. They can be grown in pots or in the ground, but they do not tolerate frost well so they should be grown in warmer climates.
- Soak seeds in water for 24 hours
- Fill a pot with soil and add water to it.
- Place the Rainbow Eucalyptus seeds in the pot.
- Cover the seeds with soil and water them.
- Keep the pot in a warm place until they germinate.